WSO2 is an open source technology provider which gives enterprises the flexibility to deploy applications and services on-premises, on private or public clouds, or in hybrid environments.
Senior Software Engineer [Jul 2019 – Present]
- Redesigned the architecture of Ballerina cache module with v2.0.0; prevented concurrent modifications and improved the runtime complexity to gain a better performance improvement compared to v1.0.0. 
- Implemented JWKs support for JWT signature validation with the use of
kid property of
JOSE Header. 
- Implemented OAuth2 password grant type and OAuth2 client credential grant type support for Ballerina OAuth2 outbound authentication. 
- Redesigned the architecture of Ballerina inbound and outbound authentication and authorization frameworks of Basic Auth, JWT Auth, LDAP Auth and OAuth2.  
- Designed and developed Ballerina inbound authentication support for OAuth2, which validates the tokens with
introspection server and authenticate the requests. 
- Developed and shipped
ballerina/cache standard library modules.
Software Engineer [Jan 2018 – June 2019]
- Developed and shipped the project Customer Success Enablement (CSE) which is an internal application to forecast the success of the customer by analyzing the data received from Salesforce, JIRA and other internal apps.
- Designed and developed HTTP/2 transport, authentication, authorization, cryptography and language security aspects as a full-time engineer at Ballerina programming language.
- Designed and developed Ballerina connectors related to the REST APIs such as Twitter, Twilio etc.
- How to play with HTTP/2 in Ballerina
- Securely invoking a client endpoint in Ballerina
- How to write a client endpoint in Ballerina
AdroitLogic is an innovative technology company which provides enterprise integration solutions.
Software Engineering Intern [Jul 2016 – Dec 2016]
- Implemented and shipped NIO File Transport  and SCP File Transport  for UltraESB-X which is the latest messaging engine with modular architecture.
- Developed and shipped AS2 Gateway which provides a B2B trading platform for organizations trading over the AS2 protocol.
- Event Driven Architecture over Polling Architecture for File Transport using Java NIO
- SCP with Java
Rotaract Club of University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
Rotaract Club of University of Moratuwa initiated in 1995, is the first ever institution based Rotaract Club of Sri Lanka. With only 16 members at its origin, the club has been walking on a glorious path for the last 2 decades, holding its position as the strongest vibrant student association within the university.
Director IT [Jul 2016 – Jul 2017]
- Managed all technology operations; devised and established IT policies and systems; identified the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems.
- Managed Rotaract Mora internal server which handled around 700+ registrations within 2 minutes of ‘AreYouReady?’ program which provides the job opportunities for undergraduates.
||JAVA, Go, Kotlin, Ballerina, JSP, Servlets, PHP, C#, Visual Basic, Python, HTML 5, JS, SQL, XML, CSS
||AWS, DigitalOcean, Heroku
||Spring, MSF4J, Hibernate, Electron, Bootstrap 3
||Git, Mercurial, Travis, Jenkins
||Ubuntu, MacOS, Microsoft Windows