IDStack | The Common Protocol for Document Verification | FYP - https://idstack.github.io
Research Paper at 35th IEEE/NITC SEARCC 2017: 10.1109/NITC.2017.8285654
Research Paper at 17th IEEE/ACIS ICIS 2018: 10.1109/ICIS.2018.8466498
- A common protocol which is built on digital signatures in order to overcome issues related to physical documents.
- A unique product which offers 3 features; data extraction from physical documents; verification digital document using digital signatures and scoring digital documents considering trustworthiness and correlation among set of documents.
- Ballerina is an open source programming language and platform for cloud-era application programmers to easily write software that just works.
Ballerina, Java, ANTLR, Gradle, GitHub Actions, Travis
2nd Place – Microsoft Imagine Cup - Innovation - World Finals (Seattle, USA)
- An award-winning, innovative IOT solution to revolutionize the whole concept of advertising in public places with SMART digital signage
- The Intel microprocessor-based hardware stack connects all the digital signage around the globe to a single network.
- The AS2Gateway is a Cloud hosted AS2 Trading offered as a Service, by AdroitLogic.
- Allows small, medium or even large-scale organizations to securely trade with larger trading partners requesting secure communication over the AS2 protocol.
Java, AS2, Mendelson, SSH, Spring, Mercurial
- UltraESB is the only ESB that supports Zero-Copy proxying for extreme levels of performance utilizing with Non-Blocking IO.
- NIO file transport acts as a non-polling transport which is an event-based transport of UltraESB.
Java, Java NIO, Spring, Mercurial
- SCP (Secure Copy) protocol allows files in the local/remote file system to be copied to the local/remote file system.
- Uses SSH for data transfer and provides the same authentication and same level of security as SSH.
Java, SCP, SSH, Spring, Mercurial
CourtEka.LK | Sports Facilities Reservation Online Portal - http://www.courteka.lk
- An online portal for sports facilities reservation in Sri Lanka which provides online reservation platform for the courts, grounds and arenas for play.
Gold Award - Most Outstanding Professional Development Project (2015/16) - Rotaract District 3220
- The Official Careers Fair of the University of Moratuwa, ‘Are You Ready? 2015’ which manages 700+ registrations within 2 minutes.
- Provided the platform for 950+ undergraduates to register and select preferred companies according to their field.
Platinum Award - Most Outstanding #ICT4DEV Project (2016/17) - Rotaract District 3220
- A social network platform designed to overcome the distance barrier, to connect all Rotaract clubs and members together and to increase the awareness of the Rotaractors about the ongoing projects of the fellow clubs.
Client: URO Structural Consultants (Pvt) Ltd., Sri Lanka
- A static web site which provides details about URO Structural Consultants (Pvt) Ltd., who is a group of professionals that provides consultancy services in Civil & Structural Engineering.